I found this workout from German National Team coach Shad Forsythe on the interwebs and thought some might find it interesting:
- Run for 4 minutes at the fastest pace you can.? Note the distance you covered.
- Jog slowly for 3 minutes
- Repeat 2 more times.
- Take an average of the distance you covered while running the three fast intervals.
Now take the average you found in step 4:
Average endurance ? .4 miles
Great endurance ? .6 miles
World Class endurance ? .8 miles
Latest posts by Mike Young (see all)
- Brilliant Hamstring Injury Observations from Dave Joyce - September 26, 2018
- Sprint exposure for speed enhancement AND injury reduction - April 4, 2018
- Variance in the Soccer Warmup - April 3, 2018